Adrianna

Thanks everyone!!

Regarding the awkward poses. That's pretty much how fashion is, it's not structured, not the norm. But I could understand why it would look strange.

Amazing quality, I love how nitid and sharp it looks! You did a fantastic job. What I don't like is the girl modeling, she is pretty but gives the typical poses, nothing original or wow-ing. And..I like the make-up, haha.

I like all of them, especially the studio shots. The first one would be an exception - she looks uncomfortable and unnatural there.

Awesome series. The outdoor shots look a bit too posed and awkward. Especially number one but overall I love the set. Very lovely.

Your processing is just fabulous.Nothing overboard in the skin editing, thank you!;) Great lighting.

Ditto the good comments plus a few more. I like number one. It could have been awkward but comes off nicely balanced because of the composition.

I would agree with The Empress however on varying facial expressions.

Very nice shots. Photo number 1, for such a high fashion intense pose, it needs much brighter lighting on the model. As for the studio shots, they look great except the editing on her skin. Too blurry in my opinion but a lot of people enjoy that look. I'd also darken a bit around her eyes or add eyelashes. :)

Most reactions

Back