alexkerhead

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
ubertech-museum.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
OK, I am not an Argonaut.

Well, maybe I am not Adventurous either.

But! I am from Alabama and my name is Alex. :D

My name is Alex, and I just recently started collecting cameras. I ended up selling some(regretfully), but still have some, and will be buying more whenever possible.

I like old box cameras and high quality 60s, 70s, and 80s cameras.

Basically, I like the cheap stuff, because I am cheap.
I have a small and amateuresque collection, so here it is:

I took this image a couple of days ago(I am a poor photographer as well), but have added some since. So, I will post the first image and the cameras included, then I will post the new ones in another image(please pardon the cheap aging effects).. :)

From left to right: Kodak 135 Pony(top), Target Brownie Six-16(bottom), Kodak Brownie Hawkeye, Kodak Brownie 127(top), Kodak Brownie Six-20(bottom), Spartus Full-Vue(top), Kodak Brownie Bull's Eye(bottom), Ansco Shure Flash, Weston Model 850 Light Meter with the paper scroll inside(works), Dejur Amsco Corp Model 5-B light meter(works), Kodak Brownie Holiday Flash Camera, Yashica Lynx 14-E, Seky Model III miniature, Yashica EZ-Matic 4, Minolta - 16(front of ezmatic), Minolta XG-1 with 200mm JC Penny Lens.

and the new arrivals:

Models are from left to right: Nishika 3-D Camera Model N8000, Kodak Pony C1, Miranda Automex, and a Mamiya ZE.

Hi Alex, welcome to the forum. Do you use any of those neat collectables? There are a lot of members here that are really into that, so don't be a stranger.

I know a guy named Alex, so we're practically related.

lol j/k. welcome aboard

Welcome from another collector. Don't be a stranger, post away...

Most reactions

Back