advertising for new moms

boomersgot3

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.candacehartphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Does anyone here have any advertising ideas for new parents? I thought about making up some postcards with a promo like "half off sitting fee" or something and mailing it to new parents in the area. They always announce new births in our paper so it would be pretty easy. Any thoughts?? Ideas?? Does it work???
I have only been in business just under a year so I need a little lift right now.
Would love to hear your thoughts
Thanks!!

I just take my word process or and divide the page into fourths. Compose one paste it into the other three, then take the file to office depot. Prints are less than a dime a page. All you really need on the back is your return address so compose a simliar page with just that in the fourths. It works for me.

My last card was to church secretaries. You know hold on to this in case of emergency. Could hit every church in the area for less than a month's yellow pages.

It did get me a call but by then I had decided to retire so I didn't follow up.

There are plenty of Mothers/parents groups (in my city anyway). If you can some how target them, they have a pretty good word of mouth network...you just need to get in.

My sister-in-law was mentioning to me that she gets a new mother's newsletter or something like that...and that it was free (for subscribers) to place an add.

There should be places that teach classes for parents & babies/toddlers etc. See if you can put up some add around those locations.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back