quixilver

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.riccardosurianophoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi,
my name is Riccardo Suriano and I'm an international photographer from Rome, italy, now living in San Francisco CA.
I'm trying to become a full time advertising photographer and I need some help with finding out how to do or even just the name of this post work style/ technique
http://www.dalemayphotography.com/
It's a very common style used in advertising and I would love to find out how this is done on photoshop, or also just if it has a name so I can find out more about it.
Please help me out here :D

Thank you
Riccardo Suriano
Riccardo Suriano Advertising Photography - Fine Art Portraits, Commercial, Advertisement
Riccardo Suriano Photography | Facebook

Last edited:
Did you consider contacting the original photographer of the images to ask? The starting point for both of those images is really great lighting and models with great skin.

Yeah I did try to contact him but I had no luck never wrote me back...
Yes the light and skin are a very important role here, but the main thing is the post work, it's almost like a mixture of topaz and camera raw work...but not quiet.
Its a very common style in advertisement, and I would just like to know if it has a name or anything where I can start studying it.

Thank you
Riccardo Suriano
Riccardo Suriano Advertising Photography - Fine Art Portraits, Commercial, Advertisement
Riccardo Suriano Photography | Facebook

Please do not post photos you do not own, thanks.

Posting a link is the accepted way to refer others to someone else's photo(s). :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back