Advice anyone?

AprilRamone

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.apriloharephotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok, so I have this client who has 4 boys under the age of 4.5 and one is only about a month old. I normally do my sessions outside (especially with kids) so we can get some of the kids playing together. But, the mom thinks that the weather might be too cold for the newborn (it's been in the 50's-60's here but she might be right). Unfortunately, the lights I have in my small studio are continuous and I don't have them set up in a very safe fashion so i am too afraid that the kids would accidentally knock them down and get burned. I can't afford to get a better set up at this point so that's not an option. Can any of you help me brainstorm a good indoor location to do a photo shoot with such young children? I was thinking maybe the library would be a cool place? I could get the oldest to read (or pretend to read) to the younger ones. Any other suggestions?

ooops, I forgot to mention that she doesn't want to do it at her home because it's too cluttered and I can't really do it at mine because of the problem with the lighting. Thanks for the suggestion though! I really appreciate it.

We have an old mansion that is beautiful with lots of beauitful rooms that allow you to rent it for things like this. Is there anything in you town like this?

Those are all great suggestions. I'm going to search around my area and see if there are any places like the ones that were suggested here. Thank you!

Most reactions

Back