Advice buying LED Lamp

JoeriE

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello,

I'm looking for a LED Lamp with constant light that is dimmable and can change color temperature. It preferably need to be placed on a tripod and have a battery.

I came across this one: https://www.amazon.de/DÖRR-Dauerlic...8&qid=1480621123&sr=8-1&keywords=Dörr+820+DLP

Does anybody have experience with it? And are there other ones that have similar specifications? My budget is around 250 - 300 Euro / Dollar.

Best wishes

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
The other customers say that this light really sucks because it is badly made.

I tend to buy my lighting stuff at this shop for years now: Fotostudio Zubehör vom Fachmann | Studiobedarf24.de

They seem to have a decent selection and service plus all I bought from them till today was very sturdy.

Apart from that I am really really interested to see what can be done with such battery portable light. I am always on the mains

For a light on a budget we've had good luck with the lights from Genaray. Ikan also makes great stuff. With the budget you specify, it's going to be tough to get a light that is 1. high quality, 2. bright, 3. color changing, and 4. AC/DC. You're probably going to have to give up one or two of those criteria to stay in budget. Have you considered using gels instead of getting a color changing light? Often the fixed color version of a light will sell for cheaper than the color adjustable one.

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

Back