Advice for my photography/art project

muskokagirl

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.muskokagirl.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have this really unique photo/art assignment that I have to do within 2 months...it is a huge project and it is worth a lot of my mark.

What I have to do is take a picture of a thing/person that means a lot to me and project/trace/paint it on to something other than a canvas. After a week of finally figuring out which would be good for my 'canvas' I finally chose blinds. Here is an example of what I want to do.

5146450822_4062473942_t.jpg

5146450818_66046539e8_t.jpg

I am having a hard time choosing what would be a better blind...a wooden blind or a fabric blind. I think the wooden blind would look cool because it is a smooth surface and it has gaps between it, but I also really like the fabric blinds because I think it could give a cool texture affect after it is all done. If you had this assignment to do what one would you choose?

Wow, thumbnails are not enough to tell;) Can you post an 800x600?

The blinds, while slats are cool, have that line in them for the drawstring which really doesn't add to your photo. Its a distraction.

ANy good side out fences in the area?

Better to see now, but the blind thing still doesn't grab me...while the fence could be incorporated in to your neighborhood?

I never really thought about doing a fence....that just might take a lot longer though...it is a great idea I must say

You have two months!:D

Being in TO, are you close to the city? You could also incorporate this pup into a billboard, storefront, bench, bus logo etc. The city is limitless!

A bench is a good idea too, I could even buy one for cheap at walmart and have it in my moms backyard...ah now my mind set has changed lol

Most reactions

Back