Advice on selecting a camera...

ksmattfish

Now 100% DC - not as cool as I once was, but still
Reaction score
Website
www.henrypeach.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Francis Miller, a photographer for LIFE magazine in the 50s and 60s, commenting on the switch from 4x5, to medium format, and eventually to 35mm, said this...

"The trouble with these damn Nikons is, you hit someone with it, they go down but they get right back up. Now, with a Speed Graphic, you hit somebody, they're gonna stay DOWN!"

LOL! Does an Argus c-3 fall under the Speed Graphic catagory or Nikon in terms of use in assault?

Francis Miller, a photographer for LIFE magazine in the 50s and 60s, commenting on the switch from 4x5, to medium format, and eventually to 35mm, said this...

"The trouble with these damn Nikons is, you hit someone with it, they go down but they get right back up. Now, with a Speed Graphic, you hit somebody, they're gonna stay DOWN!"

:lol:

Ain't that the truth!

Tripods, hmmm..... For use as a bludgeon or a knife (aka. tripods with ground spikes or like the one used in Peeping Tom)

I wander the streets with one of several old Russky 35mm rangefinders.

Should I whack someone with one, they'll stay whacked!

I talk walks at dusk with a black hooded jacket and a Zenit. I do get some odd looks, but I might improve my odds by carrying a photosnaiper. And by the way, Torus34, is that a FED or Zorki yer yeildin'.

Most reactions

Back