Advice on shooting with a flash outdoors

raven4ns

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Can anyone suggest a website that offers advice on how to shoot close-ups/macros outdoors using a handheld flash set-up? I will be shooting flowers mostly and perhaps an occasional butterfly. Most of my work will lean towards the abstract. Thank you for any help you may give me.

Tim

Last edited:
Can anyone suggest a website that offers advice on how to shoot close-ups/macros outdoors using a handheld flash set-up? I will be shooting flowers mostly and perhaps an occasional butterfly. Most of my work will lean towards the abstract. Thank you for any help you may give me.

It helps to put your font in a color that is easily read! :)

JuzaPhoto Lots of good info

3 proven flower lighting techniques for beautiful macro photography from Adorama Learning Center

Strobist: Lighting 101

Macrophotography by LordV - Canon Digital Photography Forums By Lord V.. he is GOOD! LordV Macros

Macro photography tutorial - Pixalo Photography Community

http://www.andrewtrevor-jones.com/softboxes.html

Why in the hell would you type in Gray?

It makes it difficult to reply to your question when we cannot see the question. You've decided to change the color of the font, and nobody sees what exactly you're trying to find out.

Thank you for the responses and my apologies for the original print. I didn't know how to correct it until just now.

Tim

Most reactions

New Topics

Back