Advice on websites

The problem I've found with Joomla is most of my customers have a horrible time trying to learn the program. Bad for them but good for me with maintenance fees. ;)

That's what i meant about Joomla.

Responding to your question..your website is functional, easy to use, business like. Which aspect of it needs improvement or expansion?

Smugmug is a waste is you don't use their printing service and you don't host large amount of photos on there.

I have a friend that works at a web design firm that is building me a site. I'm not going to host large amounts of photos and I'm not selling prints, so spending the $120 a year on their pro hosting was a waste of money.

Then go with a power account? its only 60$ and allows for full customization. Although im paying for the pro and 20$ a month is pretty cheap for all the features they offer.

Their sites just don't look as good as what I can get from a independently designed webpage that's not tied to using their web based editor.

200 is for everything for a year. 100 for the site, 100 for the hosting, it's a year's worth, so it's really not all that bad to be honest. I just want to make sure I'm making the best decision possible. I just wanted to see what everyone else uses and the pros n cons of their sites.
Thanks everyone for your input!

Most reactions

Back