Affinity photo 1.8 jammed up like a combine full of mud

BananaRepublic

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ive noticed today that the Affinity Photo version 1.8, which ill admit may have been around with a while I just never noticed, is unuseable as it keeps freezing. Now this may be my computer but has anyone else found this.

I tried whatever free version they offered many months ago. It wouldn’t even open properly on my computer. Emails to them went unanswered. I deleted it and went back to paint.net.

FB.me/CRFinTN Facebook
www.flickr.com/crf8/

That’s disappointing, I purchased it back a few years ago and I think it’s actually very good but for some reason it’s acting up now. If they had an alternate to lightroom too o would drop adobe forever.

I'll have a check when I get back to my PC later.

I've just downloaded 1.8:4 and it's working fine on my machine. Hope that helps.

I saw a lot of complaints in their forums about the new version. I only have the iPad version.

I love your thread title. I used to operate a combine.

Latest version working OK on my systems (Windows 1o). Raw Develop module still sucks to the point of not usable.

Joe

I love your thread title. I used to operate a combine.

I used to work in a claas dealership and saw brand new lexion go out once and a month later is was back full to the gills of mud and detritus. You would think they would know better but I suppose the crop had to be lifted come hell or high water.

Ive noticed today that the Affinity Photo version 1.8, which ill admit may have been around with a while I just never noticed, is unuseable as it keeps freezing. Now this may be my computer but has anyone else found this.
Sorry to hear you are havings problems. Mine is smooth as silk.

Most reactions

Back