Africa Mission trip!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your images make a very powerful statement. Thanks for all you do and for sharing. I know this is an older thread, but as it's come to the top again, the pix are just too much for me to not comment. Thanks again.

Please post more. I admire your courage. Who cares agout resoulution and whatever people are complaining about. What you do is awesome. Please post more !

...Thanks for all you do and for sharing....

MODERATOR - IF YOUR GOING TO SENSOR MY COMMENTS AGAINST WHAT THE ORIGINAL POSTER DOES, YOU SHOULD SENSOR THESE COMMENTS IN FAVOR OF WHAT THE ORIGINAL POSTER DOES.

You have my permission to remove this post once you modify theirs. Until then I feel it only fair to reiderate that when you go to another country/state/city and push your Religion on to people that have had thousands of years of history its WRONG on every level. Even if you go there under the false pretense that your "helping", and during that help you convey your message to follow your religion.

The original poster still can not honestly say that she was not there pushing her religion on to others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back