After Breakfast

NS: Nikon Shooter

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Québécois in central Europe since 1989 🇨🇦
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
F2929%205D.jpg

If it were me I'd crop more of the blurry background from the top. That dominates the photo for me and my eyes don't go to the cormorant. Just my first impression.

-

I hear you, PJM, that would be the birder's approach but I am
not one of them. Working for the publishing industry, they need
environmental, seasonal shots for their purpose. :victorious:
What a nonsense this is, you post this picture on a PHOTO forum and then your images are judged as is. No one knows what your motives are if no further details are included with the snapshot. What else did you think? Coming up with talks about publishers and the like afterwards really makes no sense. If you can't stand constructive criticism from members just don't post pictures in these forums, otherwise post your photos in the "Just for fun" section.

What a nonsense this is, you post this picture on a PHOTO forum and then your images are judged as is. No one knows what your motives are if no further details are included with the snapshot. What else did you think? Coming up with talks about publishers and the like afterwards really makes no sense. If you can't stand constructive criticism from members just don't post pictures in these forums, otherwise post your photos in the "Just for fun" section.

With all due respect, this response was unnecessarily aggressive. The OP did not show that he could "not stand constructive criticism" but rather simply explained why he made the choices he did.

With all due respect, this response was unnecessarily aggressive. The OP did not show that he could "not stand constructive criticism" but rather simply explained why he made the choices he did.
Sorry, but I don't see any aggression in my response, however I do see a lot of aggression in the OP's attitude when this person after a positive edit on my part (https://www.thephotoforum.com/threads/canada- goose-happiness.457502/#post-4105209) suddenly starts harassing me via PM. I happened to read a few days ago that I can inform TPF about something like this and I will do so this weekend.

Sorry, but I don't see any aggression in my response, however I do see a lot of aggression in the OP's attitude when this person after a positive edit on my part (https://www.thephotoforum.com/threads/canada- goose-happiness.457502/#post-4105209) suddenly starts harassing me via PM. I happened to read a few days ago that I can inform TPF about something like this and I will do so this weekend.

If you are having trouble with another member, please report it immediately. If you have issues with his response to you in another thread, please keep it in that thread or report it immediately. There's no need to bring those issues into an entirely different thread.

I agree, we are not mind readers. It's like our critique is set up for criticism.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back