After Dark!

realitycheck3907

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey guys I got this one me and the wife went to dinner tonight, in a local park. Please C&C this photo and let me know what you think and how I can improve it. Thanks guys.

DSC_0004.jpg

I like the all around appearance of it. Personally the table in the back pulls me away from the main image. Did you take any straight on shots of the fountain with the Gardendale right in front? Maybe a straight shot would of been good rather than the shot on an angle. All in all i like it.

yeah the table is mad bright but the water floor looks real cool

Thanks phil. I actually saw the table on one of my first shots of it, but I didnt know any other way to get rid of it. Let me paint the place for you. The reason I didnt take one straight on is because if I looked straight on I would of had the roof of a building taking over the background. I didnt go take the a shot from the other side because of the street lights being a lot closer and been really bright. So I was in a pickle. :lol:

Thanks phil. I actually saw the table on one of my first shots of it, but I didnt know any other way to get rid of it. Let me paint the place for you. The reason I didnt take one straight on is because if I looked straight on I would of had the roof of a building taking over the background. I didnt go take the a shot from the other side because of the street lights being a lot closer and been really bright. So I was in a pickle. :lol:

understandable... Sometimes you cant get the shot you want due to undesirable backgrounds. Ive done it to.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back