After rain comes..

HollandHusker

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
:thumbup: Took these pictures a few days ago when we got a heavy rain. Soon after the sun started to come out and that was the moment I went out into my yard and shot some. Hope you like 'm:):flower:

I edited this thread with some more pictures, but I had to be fast because now it's raining again. Hope you like these as well...

This bad boy caught my eye.

Spider1.jpg

Always nice to see those drops on the flower ain't it?
DSC01298.jpg

The sun came out for a few minutes but our weather is going nuts. One moment it'll be all clear and the other will be black as night. This flower came out nicely in the sun. I like his colour a lot.
DSC01326kopie.jpg

Here's the same flower only with the leaf in focus, after the clouds coverd up the sun again to burst out in rain a few seconds later.

DSC01351kopie.jpg

Hope you can't see me in the reflection :)

DSC01359kopie.jpg

And yes, the pride of my backyard. I can't stop loving this flower, I think it looks great after a shower and in the sun.

DSC01336kopie.jpg

the first one is very nice! nice colours and drops of water on the flowers.

Thanks, I'll be back with my flowers tonight, it rained like crazy again and I think the sun in coming out in a few minutes. I'll be back :D

The sun is out here for a brief moment right now, but there is next to nothing in our garden that is worth a photo, unfortunately it is mostly just green with very little flowers (none right now), so unfortunately no "Pride of the Garden" either, although I really like those flowers (Passionsblume they are called in German).

My favourite of the series here is the second, although I don't generally like the use of on-camera flash for flower pics, but here it works really well.

To bad your garden doesn't have a lot of flowers, it's the easiest way for me to make some real nice pictures. Especially when the butterflies are out, I love it! Yeah, you are right about the name, passiebloem is how the Dutch call it.
The on camera flash in the second picture did came out pretty good, I don't have anything else to use anyway. If you know what I mean. I'm messing around with a Sony DSC-W15 handheld digital camera (5megapx). It's tough but it's the way to start I guess. I'm working my bud off to earn some money for a new camera, and decided the camera would be more important than my drivers licence... So I'm half way now, maybe someone has a old camera that works well, I could buy. That would be great:D But well, I'm going to post some new pictures now, in a new thread, I can't stop shooting today:D
Thanks for your comment by the way:)

Most reactions

Back