TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit

Attachments

• Snapseed.jpg
    Snapseed.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 134
Technically nice capture, good representation of intricacies of the sculpture. But what exactly is the subject here ?
What was the reason to take that shot ?

Its really awkward with their heads cut off. And your title of After the Storm does not make any sense.

Thank you for the feedback.
It's very interesting to see how other people who are not familiar with this type of art react to it.
Behind every picture is a story. I believe in that. If that's not the case then I wouldn't publish it. But the story is individual and up to you. I have my story on how to interprete this picture. You have yours. Like there heads are cut off haha. If that's what you see in this image then of course this is completely up to you.

So ? What is your story here. So far we were talking about aesthetics of this picture.

Thank you for the feedback.
It's very interesting to see how other people who are not familiar with this type of art react to it.
Behind every picture is a story. I believe in that. If that's not the case then I wouldn't publish it. But the story is individual and up to you. I have my story on how to interprete this picture. You have yours. Like there heads are cut off haha. If that's what you see in this image then of course this is completely up to you.
Please, do not get defensive. We are here not to ridicule anything. Most people expressing opinions here are experienced photographers, many with formal art education. Most of us has nothing against personal expressionism (let call it that way), but if this gets to far from general canons we ask questions. Would be nice to have some answers.

I always say if you have to explain a photo it does not work.

I actually like the composition of this—the heads of the larger figures being cropped out brings focus to the one head that isn't cropped out, and makes for kind of a "child's point of view" thing. However, I also don't understand the title, and I think the unclarity distracts from the shot a little.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back