Aftermath

Nagala

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I've been sitting on this one for a while. The negative was lost in a poor archiving mishap. Is this a lost cause?

AfterFire.jpg

Wow. Shame you lost your negative, but I wouldn't say this is a lost cause. What would like to see done with it? The lens flare only adds to the strange mood of this image; the people are glowing and the whole feeling is surreal....I really like it, though it's such a tragic scene.

I'm not sure. I like the picture, but I think it's only because I was there and have that personal knowledge of all what's going on. I would liked to have added this to my portfolio, but I'm afraid there's just too many technical flaws. The flare is actually coming through the roof, which I think is cool. The quality is horrid though. (This building was still on fire in another section when I was inside. I have no idea why they never said anything to me. For some reason, I've always been treated extremely well by firefighters.)

I looked at this photo when you first posted it and again now. THe emotion that this evokes is amazing. Technically "perfect" or not, the viewer has not doubts about what is going on. A very strong image.

Most reactions

Back