Again with the pro-themed thread

AgentDrex

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, was sitting here at work when our accountant came into my office and asked if I would take a photo of her for a publication she will be in.

I took her outside and snapped a few photos off, found one that was decent and showed it to her. Within minutes of me sending her an email with her photo as an attachment she comes back to my office and slams $30 in my hand and thanked me. Apparently she had hired a "professional" photographer who didn't do as good of a job in her opinion.

Here is the photo I took for your consideration:

LTemplinMedium.jpg

If she thinks this is good, I can only imagine what the "pro" photographer did. Or maybe she just wanted to bloat my ego. Anyways, if someone pays you but you didn't request it, does that make one a "pro"? I still don't make over fifty percent of my income doing it, so I guess I'm still an amateur, but one that gets paid.

Not an image worth 30 bucks lol, but I can see you notice this as well. I'm interested in seeing her pro shots also lol.

*plus side ALERT* At least you got a good tight focus on the second button from the top ;)

Do you feel like a pro?

I don't know how any "corporate" shot could be worth $30....but hey whatever, I needed the money, so I didn't turn it down....

I did a full on engagement set (over 50 good printable shots out of 200) and I got 100 dollar gift card to Best Buy ... lol

But I can't complain, I never asked for any sort of payment.

I did a full on engagement set (over 50 good printable shots out of 200) and I got 100 dollar gift card to Best Buy ... lol

But I can't complain, I never asked for any sort of payment.

That's sweet. Gift cards are awesome! Too bad it wasn't a card for KEH or B&H Photo Video...

I think that may be the result of a meeting with another kind of professional!

The squishy feeling stems from the poo that shot out as I was being handed 30 dollars for one photo...or a professional coitus delivery personnel

Need some flash on that photo.

needs fill.
overexposed BG.
OOF face.

good job making $30 i guess.lol

That's sweet. Gift cards are awesome! Too bad it wasn't a card for KEH or B&H Photo Video...

Originally, the gift card was bought so I could use it towards an sb600, BUT I didn't get the card for a while and I needed to use some best buy reward certificates by a certain date and bought it on my own. NOW, since Best Buy doesn't carry anything I want for Nikons .... I'll just blow it on games/cds/movies LOL

Most reactions

Back