neogfx

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Compare and C&C please.

Teddy2-1.jpg
Teddy2-3.jpg

i'm sorry, but she doesn't look very young.

OK, but what about composition etc. Would the same shot work with a younger model?

I think it's too flat and not really saying anything. Ad I also agree that the person in the pic is too old to convey the message you are trying to get.

Problems I see: The biggest thing that I see here is that the left side of her face (model left) is too hot. She blends in to the wall, and coupling this with her face sending you that direction makes me focus and stagnate on the wall just to her left.

#2 There are conflicting shadows in the image. I really like the shadow that comes from her head and the teady bear, however, i would move the light source left to lengthen it. The shadow on the left side of the image detracts from this effect and confuses my eye.

#3 her face is soft, not in sharp focus, I think her pants legs is the sharpest part of the image.

#4 Something doesn't feel right to me in the direction of her gaze coupled with the cigarette. They pull away from each other and I don't spend much time looking at the cig.

I think the model could work if you are going for a woman regressing into childhood effect but not as a young girl acting older via cigarettes. Maybe shoot from higher or lower. I don't think the angle is working well. Higher will enhance the powerlessness of the subject, lower will draw you in to her plight more.

I think the model could work if you are going for a woman regressing into childhood effect but not as a young girl acting older via cigarettes. Maybe shoot from higher or lower. I don't think the angle is working well. Higher will enhance the powerlessness of the subject, lower will draw you in to her plight more.
I agree, with you, I like the bear!

OK, some interesting points guys. Thanks a lot. I'm going to reshoot this and see what I can come up with.

Most reactions

Back