Aged away pain in the face

Cameron Cushman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey guys i havent posted in a while, so lately myself and a model that i use have been going around and getting to know our local homeless people, we try to help them in any way we can by either giving them money or food. This man's name is Tim and he really is a great guy, he is super funny but he is a little out of it and sometimes we need to be carefull around him because he loses his thought and will not remember ever starting to talk to you. This picture has alot of meaning to us.

C&C Please
Small1-5.jpg

This is a sad picture, It really looks like theres a young kid trapped inside.

Awe, I want to hug him! I think its a great shot!

I like it because its not "look, here is a homeless guy" but rather you get to see him for him. A person, not a social tragedy. Good work

This is beautifully photographed. His face and his eyes tell a story, and it's not simply a snapshot. You should do a photo essay about the local homeless in your area, and maybe send it to be published somewhere. It'd raise an awareness and just maybe help them.

I love the shot looks crisp and nice but the aged away pain in the face made me know something like this was coming i got sad right when i looked at it! anyways great photo!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back