Aged, damaged, cherished

zulu42

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I did an amateur digital repair of this photo years ago, I'm trying to find that file. I'll post it when I do...

Anyway, feel free to try your skills on this photo of my wife's mother who passed way too young years ago.
Chickie resize.jpg

I will have a go at this one, will report back soon.....

I did an amateur digital repair of this photo years ago, I'm trying to find that file. I'll post it when I do...

Anyway, feel free to try your skills on this photo of my wife's mother who passed way too young years ago.
View attachment 182021

It's a bit of an old post but do you have the original so you can upload it. More pixels would help with the restore.

View attachment 182021

It's a bit of an old post but do you have the original so you can upload it. More pixels would help with the restore.

Hi @dennybeall thanks for the reply. This is the highest resolution scan I'm able to upload. It would be fun to see what you can do with it if you have the inclination.
AMD-1-2.jpg

Zulu, just stumbled across this post, did anyone ever follow through on this? I think I'll give it a whirl just for the practice, it does appear to be quite a challenge. not promising any miracles but we will see what I can figure out.

Most reactions

Back