AgentDrex and Bemidji -Photographer Hobbyist in a Talented Town in Northern Minnesota

AgentDrex

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I will add to this and make this a small biography of Bemidji ( Home - Bemidji Area Chamber of Commerce ) and myself.

I'm a Bemidjian (born and raised) and we hold a lot of promise in the arts movement. I want to be a part of that.

My goal is to be one of the reasons Bemidji is "put on the map" and known world-wide for its actors/artists/singers/etc.

We have Roy C. Booth ( Scarlett River Press Authors - Scarlett River Press ). We have Greg Gasman of KG Entertainment ( OTHER RESIDENTS - The Historic Chief Theatre ).
In Turtle River, Minnesota (10 miles less or more from Bemidji) we have Gary Burger of "The Monks" ( The Monks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ).

There is so much unrecognized talent up here that I want to be a part of as Bemidji takes over the art world. That's how I have it in my mind anyways.

We have a new non-profit tv station ( http://www.upstreamtv.com ) started by quite a few of the local talents. Its very new and unpolished and I'm a volunteer camera operator there. Here is a show I shot for them (please excuse the shakiness, I have kinetic tremor and this is a small Sony camera with no stabilization other than my hands which aren't too steady, especially with running through a field of people shooting at each other and a wired mic I had to keep track of to keep proper slack in) .

If you actually watch the whole thing, you'll see me at the end as the "prisoner" being led away after Mike Bredon (the guy holding the mic) took over with the camera.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a "Common Ground" interview with Gary Burger ("Common Ground" is a Lakeland Public Television show located in Bemidji):

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there, I moved this over to the Video forum, so you can add to it as you'd like. This seemed the better place, rather than the Welcome/Intro forum. Good luck on your continuing projects! :)

Thank you! I will be editing and adding to these to flesh it out a little further so people can learn a little more about me and the town I live in.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back