Agfa 35mm ISO 100 B&W

Irminsul

'The Column of Heaven'
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I normally use Ilford Delta (when I can get it) for B&W. Today, however, I found an offer to sell 10 boxes of fresh negative film (exp. 2010) of the title brand for $27. Not wanting to pass over the opportunity, I bought it. My question to the knowledgeable is: I know Agfa is good for color prints, but how about B&W? Was this a good buy? I guess it can't be too bad, given the rep. Just curious.

APX 100 is absolutely wonderful film. Good buy.

Oh man... I am so jealous!!! AGFA is super!!!

Wow! I guess I did that ebay search for B&W film just at the right time! Thanks for all the responses! Ido feel lucky now! By the way, I also bought 5 boxes of Ilford Delta 100.

Agfa is my favorite brand for paper and film. too bad they're not around anymore...:(

Then I must have really lucked out, considering that the expiration date on the boxes I bought is 2010. Must have been the last batch that they put on the market. Well, I had to get lucky some time. They're all in the fridge now, in preparation for a b&w film class I'll be attending at the local community college. :)

Agfa doesn't make photo supplies anymore. i think they do but it's just some cheap color film. i don't believe their professional products are around anymore. pretty sure of it. if they were around still..i would have tons of Agfa Scala film.

I am jealous too... I'm always trying to track down APX, apart from being generally very good, for me it seems to be a very "scanner-friendly" film.

Most reactions

Back