Agfa Vista 200

spiralout462

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Got back a roll of Vista today. Colors seem very natural. This could be my workhorse color negative film.
Vista gokart track TPF.jpg
Vista RoxyTPF.jpg
Vista sunset3TPF.jpg

I am a big fan of Agfa Vista. I still want something like Portra for "important" stuff, but Agfa has become my default for every-day types of shooting.

Love that third shot!

Wow, that is very nice color. That makes the Fuji stuff I'm using look like poop. I am so into B&W but seeing this has me thinking a little different.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Check the "Agfa" edge codes but it's very likely Fuji 200. Fond of Fuji Superia 200 for its contrast and saturation.

I've had good results with Fuji Superia, although it seemed a little "green " to me.

This is my preferred colour film and not just because of the price. It is rebadged Fujicolor 200 according to the DX code.

This is my preferred colour film and not just because of the price. It is rebadged Fujicolor 200 according to the DX code.

That is interesting. I was under the impression that was only a Lomography thing. I agree, it's nice film regardless of who makes it, and what it costs.

Superia is different for sure. Yes, greener would describe it.

Wow, that is very nice color. That makes the Fuji stuff I'm using look like poop. I am so into B&W but seeing this has me thinking a little different.

Agfa vista 200 is Fuji C200, I get it for £1 a roll

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Fuji Superior 200
Scan-130620-0001-XL.jpg

Agfa Vista 200
411-XL.jpg

I can get Vista in 200 and 400 for £1 a roll but i like the 400 better

Greener? Too many variables in play to make that one stick. Shoot tons of it and would never say that about Superia 200. Sorry but just not buying that. Take it to three labs and you'll likely see as many different color casts on sketchy quality prints.

I have plenty of 200 and 400 on hand. Thanks for your help on this, Gary. I may not have ever tried it if it wasn't for your high praise.

Greener? Too many variables in play to make that one stick. Shoot tons of it and would never say that about Superia 200. Sorry but just not buying that. Take it to three labs and you'll likely see as many different color casts on sketchy quality prints.

That may be true but..... I have had at least 5 roll of Superia developed by Dwayne's photo. They all had a significant green cast. I'm not saying it's good or bad.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back