Aggression towards photographers

Status
Not open for further replies.
86759.jpg

Jeez, forgive me, I could have swore you're just trolling.
;)

Trolling by giving my opinion in a public forum? You can go ahead and censor me if thats what you wish. /shrug

*Edit* Doesnt trolling have to do with attacking someone on a forum? I dont remember attacking anyone, I only remember giving my 2 cents on the topic.

my 2 cents........maybe the cop was on break. I respect cops and if they can get a few minutes to goof off..........more power to 'em. :thumbup:

and yes Abraxas I have taken photos and I have posted them on this forum before :lol:

and yes Abraxas I have taken photos and I have posted them on this forum before :lol:

I wouldn't have asked you, I've seen your shots.

Anyway,..

Sure, I need to figure out how to start a user gallery (I dont see how to create mine). Otherwise all my photo posts are in the technical assignments and challenges sections. Im not very good but im willing to show what I have :wink:.

Subscription.

Also I do have a question for you

inbound PM

Well isn't this an interesting read.... only iv read the same arguement several times the last few weeks, the whole topic is a great subject for winding you guys up it seems. So first up bye bye OP.... second im gonna do a Jerry Springer style closing;

This is mainly an arguement about peoples perception of Police Officers. You are always going to have people that will agree with anything an Officer says... and those that will always question what thier rights actually are... the reason for this is simple, the way we were brought up and the beliefs and experiences we've all had.
There is simply no way that one guy on the internet is going to change your opinion of authority and human rights, (unless its some kind of godly Winston Churchill style speach.. that almost makes you cry at the end :p).... so look after yourselves... and each other....(see what i did there).

...and third... thread locked, have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back