Aggressive Tactics

Snyder

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The shooting conditions weren't as good as I had hoped, but never the less here are some shots of some f-16 after receiving fuel and getting ready to return to simulated aerial combat. I also shot these photos with the new Nikon D3 and omg its amazing!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Wow, these are pretty awesome shots! I wish I could get the chance to do some aerial photography from another plane!

As always Synder, amazing shots!

I'd love to experience them refueling and share the view that you see.

Why is it that there is only one pilot in each jet? (looks like AK378 is the only two seater)

KC-135? Did you have to sneak your camera on board or were the higher-ups cool with it?

can't resist coming back to this thread and viewing over and over the photo's...
do you have a website / portfolio somewhere with more similar photos?

Oh god, when I realized where you were to have taken those, I almost yakked. Awesome photos though - I'd never go up there (unless they gave me a parachute, preferably a jetpack), but damn fine job.

KC-135? Did you have to sneak your camera on board or were the higher-ups cool with it?

No, its my job. I fly all the time doing aerial photography, sometime even in helicopters.

can't resist coming back to this thread and viewing over and over the photo's...
do you have a website / portfolio somewhere with more similar photos?

Sure do, im currently working on a site http://www.jonsnyderphotos.com
I have some older aerial photos on it and some new ones, im alwas adding more weekly or so.

:hail: Excellent shooting...that first should be hung on your wall. Well done.

Most reactions

Back