AGH I LOST A ROLL!

Rapala46

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
rapala46.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
GRR...I am soooo mad. I lost a roll of spent film somewhere, and i cant find it anywhere. My gut tells me its still in the woods where it may have fell out of my pocket or something. The worst part: I had some GREAT shots on it. Macro's of moths, rain drops on pine trees, and worst of all, this AWESOME shot of ice over water. GRR I am enraged :grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy:

Unimaxium

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Northeastern University, originally from Philly
Website
www.flickr.com
Photos OK to edit
Time to go digital! (Just kidding)

That sucks. But that's one of the problems that goes along with using film. I recently lost a strip of cut negatives that contained possibly my best shot from the entire summer. I sure was bummed. But nonetheless, I still love using film. Just use this as a lesson to be much more careful with your rolls, and wear clothes with deeper pockets. ;)
I'm sure you'll take plenty more awesome shots in the future.

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Unimaxium said:
Time to go digital! (Just kidding)

That sucks. But that's one of the problems that goes along with using film. I recently lost a strip of cut negatives that contained possibly my best shot from the entire summer. I sure was bummed. But nonetheless, I still love using film. Just use this as a lesson to be much more careful with your rolls, and wear clothes with deeper pockets. ;)
I'm sure you'll take plenty more awesome shots in the future.

I have about 8 rolls of undeveloped film from like a year ago. I didn't have the money to develope them then, and they probably won't even come out now.

Some good shots too. I hate being poor.

terri

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
I lost a roll from vacation, too - a roll I'd shot with the Holga. Have no idea what happened to it, and we tore the house apart. A heartbreaker!!

We just returned from spending the holidays in Houston and when we pulled one of our satchels off the carousel at baggage claim, there was a little note telling us our bag had been chosen for a "random search" - and they had left a side pocket unzipped and left 4 rolls of our exposed film were dancing loosely inside. :grumpy: It's hard to believe they didn't fall out. We dodged that bullet and won't transport that way again. (All the pictures turned out fine, too.)

Oh, and I wouldn't sweat the "time to go digital" thing. ;) Memory cards can go bad or get lost, too. Photography is photography - mistakes and tragedies are going to happen! :hug::

Most reactions