AGH I LOST A ROLL!

Rapala46

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
rapala46.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
GRR...I am soooo mad. I lost a roll of spent film somewhere, and i cant find it anywhere. My gut tells me its still in the woods where it may have fell out of my pocket or something. The worst part: I had some GREAT shots on it. Macro's of moths, rain drops on pine trees, and worst of all, this AWESOME shot of ice over water. GRR I am enraged :grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy:

Time to go digital! (Just kidding)

That sucks. But that's one of the problems that goes along with using film. I recently lost a strip of cut negatives that contained possibly my best shot from the entire summer. I sure was bummed. But nonetheless, I still love using film. Just use this as a lesson to be much more careful with your rolls, and wear clothes with deeper pockets. ;)
I'm sure you'll take plenty more awesome shots in the future.

Unimaxium said:
Time to go digital! (Just kidding)

That sucks. But that's one of the problems that goes along with using film. I recently lost a strip of cut negatives that contained possibly my best shot from the entire summer. I sure was bummed. But nonetheless, I still love using film. Just use this as a lesson to be much more careful with your rolls, and wear clothes with deeper pockets. ;)
I'm sure you'll take plenty more awesome shots in the future.

I have about 8 rolls of undeveloped film from like a year ago. I didn't have the money to develope them then, and they probably won't even come out now.

Some good shots too. I hate being poor.

I lost a roll from vacation, too - a roll I'd shot with the Holga. Have no idea what happened to it, and we tore the house apart. A heartbreaker!!

We just returned from spending the holidays in Houston and when we pulled one of our satchels off the carousel at baggage claim, there was a little note telling us our bag had been chosen for a "random search" - and they had left a side pocket unzipped and left 4 rolls of our exposed film were dancing loosely inside. :grumpy: It's hard to believe they didn't fall out. We dodged that bullet and won't transport that way again. (All the pictures turned out fine, too.)

Oh, and I wouldn't sweat the "time to go digital" thing. ;) Memory cards can go bad or get lost, too. Photography is photography - mistakes and tragedies are going to happen! :hug::

Most reactions

Back