Ahhh!! Im new to this forum and I am so excited =)

stacynx300

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey everyone! My name is Stacy and I'm new to the photography scene. I have always had a love for photography and I actually just bought myself my very first REAL camera. I have the Samsung NX300 and I absolutely love it! I know the very basics of photography but I am eager to learn more. I will actually be taking a beginners photography class in January but I want to learn as much as I can before starting the class. Any suggestions or advice is greatly appreciated:heart: Thanks for all your help!

Welcome to TPF, Stacy! :) I think you're smart to have signed up for a beginner's photography class. You will learn a ton! Certainly, hang out with us here and don't be afraid to ask questions - BUT, keep in mind there are lots of other beginners here, too, so your new best friend will be your photography instructor. In fact, you might want to start a small list of questions you may have for your instructor, just by some of the things you come across here.

Keep posting, and have fun!

Welcome to the site.

Ahhhh!!! I'm so excited you're here!! We've been waiting for you!! Grab a chair and get comfy!

Welcome to the forums.

Welcome aboard Stacy!

Most reactions

Back