Air Force Commissioning

psuphoto09

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These are just a few pictures of my friend commissioning into the Air Force today. (He's gonna be a pilot)

Taken with my Canon 20D & 17-40 F4L

kevin2.jpg

kevin.jpg

The selective coloring is annoying and on the 2nd one, just looks like it was superimposed onto the B&W image.

actually, I think it is annoying in both ... since the object is so tiny. would be ok for the flag though.

maybe it works better, if the effect was more subtle, with less saturation

The selective coloring is a good idea. but maybe on the flag instead? The one you chose looks rainbow colored and we know what that means...not that its bad...but for him it might be? :)

actually, I think it is annoying in both ... since the object is so tiny. would be ok for the flag though.

maybe it works better, if the effect was more subtle, with less saturation

lol i didnt finish reading what you said .... flag better idea..yes

The selective coloring is a good idea. but maybe on the flag instead? The one you chose looks rainbow colored and we know what that means...not that its bad...but for him it might be? :)

ROTFL:lol:

yeah, I think the selective coloring is distracting in both of the photographs. Otherwise, I think these are good pictures, congrat to your friend.

I'm guessing you have never seen air force or military bars. I didnt choose the colors. The bars represent his rank, if I remember correctly. Just an fyi ;)

You should do selective coloring on both the flag and the rank.

Does he know what he wants to fly?

Anyways, I agree with the selective colouring. It would be much more impactful in a subtler way. One of those, "oh wait? Is there actually some colour there?" And indeed there is - but just a bit. In my opinion at least.

I'm guessing you have never seen air force or military bars. I didnt choose the colors. The bars represent his rank, if I remember correctly. Just an fyi ;)

They aren't rank. The first means he graduated AIT the other too are too hard too tell. Just fyi. :) But I do think the flag either way would look better with selective color because of size.

I dont' think anything should be in color and I think it needs contrast. It's flat.

Most reactions

Back