Air Show

nikon90s

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are a few shots from the Kalispell, Mt. Air Show. Kalispell is a small town so they had to hold the show at the airport, the airport that was still open. Every 20-30 min. they had to stop the show for incoming and outgoing flights. It must have been kind of cool to be on one looking out at the all the people looking back at them. How many people can say they flew in an air show.

47008734.jpg
47011022.jpg
47012240.jpg
47012823.jpg

And Airic hasn't be here yet? The Angels never fail to make a good show but all of the photos are very cool. Like your signature says, DSLR's do rule the world. I've got an SLR-like that's exceptional for the cost but I'm not quite sure how well it would compare with the images you've taken. Well done.

Nice captures and yes I have flown in an airshow, but I'm one of the few that get the privelege. I really like the last image of the Stearman doing a wingover.

Eric

AIRIC said:
Nice captures and yes I have flown in an airshow, but I'm one of the few that get the privelege. I really like the last image of the Stearman doing a wingover.

Eric

I know I read your post last month, it must be cool!!! I think they told us that the Stearman has a stock 250 hp moter.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back