www.flickr.com
Ideas, opinions? :)
14113565134_dd3455816c.jpg

Enviado do meu Huawei.

you didn't post it properly. pict doesn't show

I am able to see it now.

yes, it shows now... but I really don't know what I feel about it

bmp for someone else to tell their thoughts

Maria, what i tried was to show movement. Not only by the running lady, but also with the lines that lead to her. Tried this with 2,3 other persons. This was the best IMO

Enviado do meu Huawei.

jmo of course...

It shows that you composed around the lines but this bw conversion could use a bit of adjusting, in order to make those lines more prominent

jmo of course...

It shows that you composed around the lines but this bw conversion could use a bit of adjusting, in order to make those lines more prominent

No Conversion or changes made to it. Right from the negative to a scanner and your eyes...

Enviado do meu Huawei.

You have some really sweet lines in this shot. The bridge nicely brings you into the subject. Nice find! :thumbup:

Only thing I see is I think it would be better with the runner to the left of the shot. Being so far right it feels like she is about to run out of the frame, if she was left she would look more like she had a destination (if that makes any sense). Just my 2 cents.

Only thing I see is I think it would be better with the runner to the left of the shot. Being so far right it feels like she is about to run out of the frame, if she was left she would look more like she had a destination (if that makes any sense). Just my 2 cents.

You are 100% right.. i Always Try to do that. I pay attention to where the subject is looking. But here i Wanted the bridge to help pointing at the runner. Did the same with my last pictuuon flickr... liking to do that... but of course yours is the right way to do it

Enviado do meu Huawei.

Most reactions

Back