Reaction score
Some from a recent airshow:

DSC_6282.jpg

DSC_6420.jpg

DSC_6474.jpg

DSC_7406.jpg

DSC_6450.jpg

DSC_6940.jpg

Plane pics don't tend to do it for me. Those are good though. Nice activity going on in them all.

Duxford?

Well spotted Ferny, it was Duxford.

Pretty difficult shoot. weather wasn't great and I had to shoot at 1/200 to get the props blurred....with a 500mm lens. I used a monopod and just held my breath :)

Well spotted Ferny, it was Duxford.
:cheer:
Not bad, considering the last time I want there I must have been under ten. It's the only time I've been on a plane to. The Concorde they (used to?) have there. :lol:

They look pretty sharp to me. How much cropping did you do to them? Or are they "as is"?

yep, he's on your heels Eric. nice work on all these!

Thanks guys. I still don't get to do air-to-air shots like Eric though. Guess I'll have to smuggle myself aboard a B25 one of these days ;)

A couple of weeks ago I was over in Austria for airpower05, which included the final show for the SAAB Draken. I'll get some pics of that up if you're interested.

Ant said:
Thanks guys. I still don't get to do air-to-air shots like Eric though. Guess I'll have to smuggle myself aboard a B25 one of these days ;)

A couple of weeks ago I was over in Austria for airpower05, which included the final show for the SAAB Draken. I'll get some pics of that up if you're interested.

Oh ya, Love the Draken but have never seen one this side of the pond.

Eric

Great shot Ant !

I remember when I was a young fella and having those motorized model planes with the string and two handles, my father would crank that baby up, told me to don't let go. It would take off and I would get dizzy going in circles holding on for dear life. The first photo looks like that plane I used to have and brings back memories of those days.

Here's a couple of Drakens for Eric ;)

I'll dig out some more from Austria and put them in a new thread.

DSC_5199.jpg

DSC_5214.jpg

NIce work Ant. Very well captured.!!!!!

Anthony you are doing some very nice work. Love the Draken doing some aerodynamic braking. Old technology but man do they look cool and funky.

What 500mm did you say you have again. Those shots look very nice for such a long lens.

Eric

Thanks Eric, that's appreciated coming from you.

It's a Sigma 50-500mm lens. Takes a bit of getting used to but pretty good once you're past the learning curve,

Most reactions

New Topics

Back