Alaskan Railway

~Ocho1~

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Old photo from when I 1st got my camera & we took an Alaskan cruise....

Please let me know what you think.

DSC_1346-2.jpg

Is this the WP&Y? A nice scene, and the roadbed makes an execellent line to lead the viewer's eye into the image.

Great shot! As @tirediron said the railway line/roadbed makes an excellent leading line. We did an Alaskan cruise a few years ago, Seattle to Juneau, Skagway return. I didn't do the train but opted for a mountain bike tour instead. Alaska is a spectacular place.

Really nice shot. Not having been there, this makes me want to go. :)

Awesome image. Makes me want to ride Amtrak with a sleeper and cruise the country.

Is this the WP&Y? A nice scene, and the roadbed makes an execellent line to lead the viewer's eye into the image.

The White Pass & Yukon route!! YES!!

That morning at breakfast on the ship an old asian man asked me if I liked to take pictures (IDK why, I didn't have my camera with me...). When I said yes he told me to get in the caboose & hang out on the rear platform. That's what I did & ended up getting this photo & a couple other good ones.

Great shot! As @tirediron said the railway line/roadbed makes an excellent leading line. We did an Alaskan cruise a few years ago, Seattle to Juneau, Skagway return. I didn't do the train but opted for a mountain bike tour instead. Alaska is a spectacular place.

Thank you!! Our cruise left from Vancouver, went to Juneau, Skagway & Ketchikan. Incredible trip, especially for a guy from Miami, where everything is flat & hot!! lol

Most reactions

Back