album

N_warren

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
im really unsure on where to put this topic, so moderators, feel free to move this wherever you think suites it. my relationships 2 year anniversary is coming up and i really want to get something timeless. a few months ago, we watched a movie called "up", i know its kind of childish but a really good movie actually, and i fell in love with the idea of a single, life long photo album with the one you love. putting pictures in year by year sort of recording where youve been and how you came to be. after searching for a album specifically for that, it seems theyre non existant. so the real question is, where can i get a leather bound photoalbum that will last a lifetime, with blank pages for us to put pictures on, thats under 120 dollars. my initial thought was something in the scrapbooking area, but i have no knowledge in anything of this sort. i work with metal all day, not pictures. so i figured id come to the experts.

if anyone has any ideas, please reply. your sharing of knowledge will be greatly appriciated.

I may able to offer such services to you; however as stated by others your budget will only cover the printing costs. I offer designing services and printing. look me upon like facebook or web I am under family album designs. good luck.

Most reactions

Back