Alcazar Cabaret, Pattaya, Thailand

Mansi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
a big hi to everyone from thailand! :D
i was in pattaya a few days earlier and managed to catch the alcazar cabaret... its a show thats been running to packed houses for the last 20 years...
jus a few snapshots :)

IMG_5507a.jpg

IMG_5537a.jpg

IMG_5531a.jpg

thanks for looking! :)
im in phuket now.. and will be home in another week or so :)
cya!

Hey mansi :hugs:

looks like your having a great time...... great pics..... hope theres more! ;)

well i hope theres more too arch :(
no luck with the photography yet... :(
but i have another week to go... so hope and pray :)
thanks for commenting :) :hugs:

oooooh mod et all ;) woooho :wav:

I like the first: that super-long and dominating-the-frame curtain and only the singer/performer in the lower right corner. Only pity is the shifted focus ... did you use autofocus for that one?

(Reminds me of the after-the-match interviews on our television yesterday night, where the interviewee - one of our German players - got placed in front of a wall with logos of ever so many companies that advertised there - and focus was NEVER on the player! Always only on the background! Only subtly so, so tiny was the shift that a friend - we had a little World Cup party - said: "I would not have noticed if you hadn't said so", but that was what it was like. I got quite annoyed by this practise of the cameraman - but I guess he was TOLD to do so...!?!?)

thanks acson and corinna!
well corinna... it was on manual focus... its just that there were so many changes in teh lighting and the movement of the dancer was so quick that focussing was an issue.. and that too low light bla bla... so.. well thats what i got :(

thanks for looking! :)

Very nice Mansi. Glad to see you are o.k. Lookin forward to more shots images.

i really like #3 mansi, nice shots! :thumbup:

The first shot is STUNNING the others are good but the First shot ohhh its something else

Most reactions

Back