ALERT: Scammer on the forum

I thought the very same thing when I went to the detectives. How ever they said they'll do what they can to be able to obtain my merchandise back.

He has to come back to Florida some time or another cause he lives here as well.

I really don't care much of the matter, how ever he'll be busted some day or another. & It isn't for a little bit of cash, it is for a 40D, + lenses + 500M.O + sony shot camera. Not what I would call a little amount of cash.

Can I see the other copy of the money order you sent? All money order and receiver copy and sender, same thing for my packing slip for you package ;)...id really llike to see it..

wow, how the tide turns here...

i really hope you work this out guys...seeing this makes me worried about dealing off the web, even though ive been doing it for the past 10 years or so.

At least now you are in contact with one another....act like men and straighten out your problems.

Pix, provide pics of the box, the packing slip showing the weight and the contents of the box. DONT NOT TOUCH the contents of the box as it will have finger prints of the person who packed it. This can provide police with a way to put the box in that person's hand. As you can see his finger prints will be on record.

FL-Cat, provide a pic of the MO receipt, pix is correct that every single MO you buy, from a supermarket or a 7-11, from a post office or from a UPS store...comes with a receipt portion that you disconnect from the MO before you send it out. Provide this info with a pic of the MO if you can...and or the receipt from the sales purchase you received when you bought the MO itself. This will show him that the MO is valid and with the info on it, you can see if it was cashed in or not and where-who cashed it.

This is why i take pics of the boxes before i ship, the pic of the receipt i was given when paid for shipping and any important info as chat logs or PMs. If anyone questions my shipping, boom, i have 2 different forums of proof.

Both of you need to keep all the materials and forms/receipts till this deal is done....without this its just your word against his...bla bla bla...no one will be happy.

haha. hey highlife! we're like best friends! haha. lookie at what else i put. crazy crazy.

&play with the sigma yet? :)

haha. hey highlife! we're like best friends! haha. lookie at what else i put. crazy crazy.

&play with the sigma yet? :)

I swear you are stalking me =) hahaha

i just got it in the mail, check on the POTN forum, i got to take 1 pic and noticed my battery was dead...so im impatiently waiting for my battery to charge hahaaha...

i'm sorry, i am. haha. :)

well i wanna see how those turn out. so tell your camera to hurry!

Can I see the other copy of the money order you sent? All money order and receiver copy and sender, same thing for my packing slip for you package ;)...id really llike to see it..

you going to admit yet you never shipped nothing out yet? or you still going to carry on.

I would not buy from anyone on this forum or any others. Except from some people that actually contribute pics and advice and have been active. Granted I haven't been active here lately since my kiddos have gotten sick.. but I wouldn't scam anyone .. except for LP, Alex, Anty who else ... hmmmmm... lemme think on that. and get back to you..

BTW .. miss you guys!

March 2ed, still nothing. So is it safe to say he never sent anything?

I don't believe either of you. LoL

But I'd like to hear how you FL_Cat dispute that your merchandise shipped was only 1.10lb's. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I can't think of a whole hell of a lot (camera gear in particular) thats weighs out to that.

Lastly as a 20 year old myself I find it pretty ludicrous that you find it appropriate to make up an elaborate story how your 46 with a wife and kid. I'm glad most our peers are not like you.

I wish the two of them would learn to type correctly. Some semblance of proper grammar would be nice as well.

I would not buy from anyone on this forum or any others. Except from some people that actually contribute pics and advice and have been active. Granted I haven't been active here lately since my kiddos have gotten sick.. but I wouldn't scam anyone .. except for LP, Alex, Anty who else ... hmmmmm... lemme think on that. and get back to you..

BTW .. miss you guys!
Awwww, aren't you sweet to include me on the list of people you'd be willing to scam! :lol:

Miss you too! Take care, and hope to see you back posting when things are all sorted out.

Now, where was I? Oh yeah, watching the drama unfold.... :popcorn:

BTW .. miss you guys!

:mrgreen:

Sad to hear about your kids though :(

I've yet to hear how he's made threats to me, he still has his camera & he's yet to say it.

I don't believe either of you. LoL

But I'd like to hear how you FL_Cat dispute that your merchandise shipped was only 1.10lb's. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I can't think of a whole hell of a lot (camera gear in particular) thats weighs out to that.

Lastly as a 20 year old myself I find it pretty ludicrous that you find it appropriate to make up an elaborate story how your 46 with a wife and kid. I'm glad most our peers are not like you.

Most reactions

Back