Alexa - Her first modeling session

Lyncca

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.lynccaharveyphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is a little gal that works at a place I hang out. She is 17 and typically in a ponytail and no makeup. She blew me away when we added a little makeup (I brought in a MUA) and had her hair straightened!

It was 103° out and straight up noon by the time we got to the lake. The lake shots were my first time to use a reflector outdoors (gold) (usually there isn't anyone to hold it). I'm in love! It made lighting sooo much easier and gave me a ton more freedom!

p263498413-4.jpg

p940764966-4.jpg

p285725325-4.jpg

p542268931-4.jpg

p603259829-4.jpg

p642428588-4.jpg

7. (unposed, didn't have the reflector up at the time, but love her expression)
p980280295-4.jpg

p918820247-4.jpg

p992027782-4.jpg

p719131509-4.jpg

Wow good job, Those shots look awesome! especially the last few.

These are all great. Only thing (and my opinion of course) is that the ones with her in the water are kind of blah due to the water looking all muddy. She's very attractive but that muddy/murky water kind of takes away from it.

Wow good job, Those shots look awesome! especially the last few.

Thank you :)

These are all great. Only thing (and my opinion of course) is that the ones with her in the water are kind of blah due to the water looking all muddy. She's very attractive but that muddy/murky water kind of takes away from it.

Yea, unfortunately here in Tx we don't have any pretty water, but it was exceptionally bad being July 4th weekend. It was pretty rough out there. Between shots the waves were knocking her over. It was kinda funny :lol:

Her posing & modeling posture could use some work but WOW, she's gorgeous. She should certainly pursue this...and you should continue shooting her.

And yes, reflectors are great aren't they? Especially when you have someone to hold them.

wow she looks really pretty! am curious though how she looks like without the makeup
clear.gif

Her posing & modeling posture could use some work but WOW, she's gorgeous. She should certainly pursue this...and you should continue shooting her.

And yes, reflectors are great aren't they? Especially when you have someone to hold them.

She was really nervous :) I have a friend that modeled professionally who is going to help her and I found two other local photographers that I admire that want to work with her as well so she will get a nice portfolio going pretty quickly I think.

and I found two other local photographers that I admire that want to work with her as well so she will get a nice portfolio going pretty quickly I think.
You're not going to keep her all to yourself? :lol:

I looks like she did really well for her first time. She doesn't really look nervous, but not really comfortable either. Of course, part of that is up to the photographer, so well done.

With some more experience and some guidance and a lucky break or two, she could really make a go if it. Shot #9 and maybe #10 could easily be in the pages of a quality magazine.

and I found two other local photographers that I admire that want to work with her as well so she will get a nice portfolio going pretty quickly I think.
You're not going to keep her all to yourself? :lol:

I looks like she did really well for her first time. She doesn't really look nervous, but not really comfortable either. Of course, part of that is up to the photographer, so well done.

With some more experience and some guidance and a lucky break or two, she could really make a go if it. Shot #9 and maybe #10 could easily be in the pages of a quality magazine.

LOL Well, as much as I would like to keep her to myself, I want her to be successful and have some diversity in her portfolio. I've only been shooting for a year as you know, so I am sure that there are others with more experience that can really help her. But, I do have a couple more shoots planned with her.

She had a really good time and is waiting for her model mayhem account to get approved. I bet the photographers are going to be all over her! I promised her mom I would make sure any photographers were legit that she worked with.

I think that he was more likely talking about the shadow on her chest, caused by the top. Lets face it no one is going to be looking at the water. I think that it is weird he mentioned that one though cause they are far more distracting in 7 and 8 though. Over all though you got some good shots.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back