Alice C&C

restlessearth

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello, my friend asked me to photograph her a few days ago, and this is the outcome. I'd like any C&C so that I can approve and become better.

$DSC_6237-2.jpg

$DSC_6282-2.jpg

$DSC_6294.jpg

$DSC_6543-2.jpg

$DSC_6435-2.jpg

#1 is great. But generally, in these photos, the subject is too big. Step back.

What was the intent of the shoot? What are the images to be used for? In general, the one thing that stands out to me is the lack of life in the eyes. An off-camera flash or reflector to bring some light and put a catchlight in the eyes would have improved them significantly.

i like them but all except for one image is centred...a habit you might want to break... she is a beautiful model... have another go :)

I think #4 is quite nice! Sure she'll love the phoyos!

1 is my favorite

Thank you all for your replies!

I do have a few more, but I think you're right that most of them are centered! Didn't even think of that myself

tirediron: we didn't really have a certain purpose with these pictures, Alice just likes being photographed and she wanted some new pictures of her for her blog I believe!

I agree that most of them look lifeless.

My very first thought coming into the thread is that they all look too dark. You have all these nice greens and blues and a nice looking model and they are dull and flat.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back