AlisonS almost to...

voodoocat said:
And Corry passed voodoo for #2!!
See what having a life does for someone?! err.. I mean.. having a kid :p

Hey! I have a life!!!! Unfortunately it consists of work, work, work, browsing the forums, snuggling with my boyfriend...and that's about it. Oh, and once in a great while I sleep, and the other day I even ATE!

Another question! How is it possible for me to spend like 5 minutes picking the kidney beans out of my minestrone soup, and then thinking I'm good, add my crackers, stir and immediately bring up a spoonful with 3 damn kidney beans? How do they hide so well? Is it evidence of their evil nature?

AlisonS said:
Here you go Ferny, this is my recommendation. Just look what it did for this young lad:
No thanks! Those poor kids! Their mother must be a cold heartless women.

AlisonS said:
core_17 said:
Are those your little tykes? They're so cuuuute! :)

But of course, I would never take pictures of other people's children being tortured like that :D Those pictures are a little old as Christopher is 5 and Lucas is 3 now.

:oops:

oriecat said:
Another question! How is it possible for me to spend like 5 minutes picking the kidney beans out of my minestrone soup, and then thinking I'm good, add my crackers, stir and immediately bring up a spoonful with 3 damn kidney beans? How do they hide so well? Is it evidence of their evil nature?

Puzzle me this one also does.

ferny said:
AlisonS said:
Here you go Ferny, this is my recommendation. Just look what it did for this young lad:
No thanks! Those poor kids! Their mother must be a cold heartless women.

When it comes to photographing them to embarass them later I hold out no stops. :wink:

oriecat said:

Kidney beans are like rabbits, very prolific :wink:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back