Alittle zoomer

M @ k o

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I really don't have the hang of this zoomin stuff quit yet, but it's fun trying!
Thx for looking :sexywink:

Untitled-7TPF.jpg

pretty cool M@ko! this is more JonK's style.. he has some pretty awesome tree zoomers!
i like it.. but it may have achieved a more abstract quality if you were focussing only on a few branches.. nice stuff :thumbsup:
always good to experiment with new things :D

If you compare this to my avatar, it might suggest you are speeding right towards that tree... oops. For my avatar is a "zoomer" in so far only as I was zooming along that road at 100 km/h while taking that photo...! Not to be done after me!
But zoomers such as this one can be and should be tried out by most. Only don't I have the camera for that right now. The latest results by the SLR have me shiver in horror (!) and the little digital compact does not allow me to do this....... ah well. Christmas is approaching ;).

Thx Mansi, and yes JonK has some awesome zoomers and blurs...blur.

I hope you get a dandy of a camera for Christmas Lafoto :D

Cool Experiment. I gotta try this. Nice shot M @ k o

Well the only way to get good at things is to practice and challenge yourself. If this is your first attempt, it should not take much to get good.

The secret to zoomers is that there really is no 'hang' to it. Jus t do whatever you please.
Some things to try while zooming...shake yer cam, rotate it, angle it, move the whole cam back and forth and zoom and shake all at the same time :p
I even once put on the self-timer and manual focus, grabbed the straps tightly and swung it around my head. do anything your heart desires and have fun doin it. :D

all that said i love what ya did here, the colour and contrast coupled with the zoom effect pops it off the screen :thumbup: nice one.

awesome effect.

why don't one of you start a thread in photo themes 'pull dat zoom' ;)

Most reactions

Back