All Aboard

MatchlessArts

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Went out with my wife and sun this evening to catch a few images as the sun set. I had her bring a few props (including our little monster) to add some snap to the image.

Enjoy everyone

All Aboard
7513204134_5cd8221ec7_h.jpg

Before and After
7513202764_525e6e7b07_b.jpg

Attachments

• $7513202764_525e6e7b07_b.jpg
    $7513202764_525e6e7b07_b.jpg
    280.1 KB · Views: 73
Sorry but my eyes are drawn to the trucks and power lines. As for your PP you fixed an otherwise badly exposed photo.

can you explain why its badly exposed rokvi? Any info helps.

Ok, "badly" is a harsh word. "A little under" would be more appropriate.

I see, I purposely shot it under for the fact of post and the image I had in my head when I created this.

Thanks though, maybe i can bring it up a bit next time.

Just a thought at looking at it again. Would it be possible to shoot down the line of the tracks to keep the power lines and trucks out?

I like the warm summer feeling this image evokes; the haze is dreamy, the sun is sultry, and the reflections on the tracks seem to tie it together well. The trucks with their signage are somewhat distracting. I like the way the subject appears to be taking her time in the afternoon heat, perhaps having removed her shoes because it's so hot. Those lilting power wires further accentuate her easy gait. Nice work using the tracks to guide the viewers' eyes to your subject. Good work. :)

Most reactions

Back