All Adorama images aren't loading?

chyidean

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I know they had a Jewish holiday going on, but I thought that ended on September 30th. Is there a reason why none of the images on the website will load? Is their image server down, or does it have something to do with the holiday?

I was planning on buying a 85mm f/1.4D, but I want to make sure their server isn't compromised or something first. I apologize if I'm being paranoid.

Thanks!

Perhaps the server is Orthodox and doesn't work on the Sabbath. :D

Glad to know it isn't just me, I was starting to wonder if one of my security plug-ins was acting up.

Okay. So for me, the site navigation images are back up, but for the product images, all of them have a placeholder "Image Not Available". What's going on up there in New York?!

I know they had a Jewish holiday going on, but I thought that ended on September 30th. Is there a reason why none of the images on the website will load? Is their image server down, or does it have something to do with the holiday?

I was planning on buying a 85mm f/1.4D, but I want to make sure their server isn't compromised or something first. I apologize if I'm being paranoid.

Thanks!

My apologies for the inconvenience; we sufferred an outage but it should all be up and running again, now.

AND - we are all back to work today - Sunday. :D

If you need any specific advice or after-sales support, please don't hesitate to email me directly: [email protected]

Most reactions

Back