TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1. Philippines

It took me over 6 hours of walk to get this one (pic number 1). :grumpy:
Philippines.jpg

2. Pakistan

I had to walk all the way to the top in -11C to bring this one to you.
SiriPaiee.jpg

3. Thailand

I woke up at 4 00am to capture this but had to wait till 5 40am for sunrise. The kids came there right on time, unlike me. :grumpy:

beach1.jpg

Wow. All three really good.
And the stories you tell with them show that you practise your photography with dedication! Cool!

4. Chiangmai, Thailand

After spending few days in the Eastern part I continued me journey up north to Chiangmai. I heard a lot about this beautiful place.

Ali-Chiangmai.jpg

5. Chiangrai, Thailand

I spent only two days in Chiangmai then moved to Chiangrai. The manager of the resort that I was staying in had interest in photography. He told me that I might be able to get some nice pics in a nearby abondened temple (3 km walk from the resort, no roads!). I took me camera and went out in search of the abandoned temple. It took me well over 4 hours to find the temple as there wasn't any map or guide with me. I was too disappointed when I got there. It wasn't worth a pic. Instead, I took some pics behind the temple.

Ali-temple.jpg

Oh Christ! I can't upload more as photobucket's down due to some maintenance.

Please do post your opinions and expert advices.

Macha

6. Bangkok, Thailand.

Somewhere in Bangkok which I can't recall.

Bangkok.jpg

7. Mastung (near Quetta city), Pakistan

Can anyone guess during what season I took this pic?

mastung01.jpg

I have to say I'm extremely jealous, and not only of the pictures, but of all the places you got to visit. #2 and #6 are my favs

Very nice. Such beautiful places and you have captured them well. Thanks for sharing.

Great shots! If you're trying to get sympathy by complaining so much, well thos opportunites seem to make up for the hardships lol

Thanks fellas. I have got over 2,000 pics saved with me. I shall share them one by one. It might take years, though.

8. Torabora, Afghanistan

Waiting for the referee to whistle. Buzkushi (goat snatching game) is a traditional Afghani game.

Bk1.jpg

Most reactions

Back