All metallic like...

Very nice looks like its from another planet!

Wow....this is great. Love this photo. Such talent...

Archangel said:
thanks for the commments guys, appreciate it ;) ... i actually didnt prepare much for this one... was a last minite idea to use the IR filter... but im gonna go back there.... when the sun comes out again!

Is your goal to make it look unrealistic????

acsonpg said:
Is your goal to make it look unrealistic????

The surreal look is common with IR photog, so when i put the filter on i knew it was going to make it look unreal to a degree.... but im all for experimentation.... i did take a few at the same angle using ND filters, so they look alot more realistic.... but sometimes i get bored with 'real' so i havent even bothered processing them :mrgreen:

Thanks for all your comments :thumbup:

Archangel said:
The surreal look is common with IR photog, so when i put the filter on i knew it was going to make it look unreal to a degree.... but im all for experimentation.... i did take a few at the same angle using ND filters, so they look alot more realistic.... but sometimes i get bored with 'real' so i havent even bothered processing them :mrgreen:

Thanks for all your comments :thumbup:

I’m no where near your level of experimentation and surreal is just above my appreciation level, but I have enjoyed your shots overall. Some day I'll ask for your advice.;)

acsonpg said:
I’m no where near your level of experimentation and surreal is just above my appreciation level, but I have enjoyed your shots overall. Some day I'll ask for your advice.;)

Thanks! :thumbup:

Archangel I love the look you you get with the way you do your IR pics. I'll bet it takes you awhile to pick out a pic that you take and just say "wow that turned out awesome".

After seeing so many of your photos I now have an IR filter coming along with an ND filter. I want to try and see what I can do with these filters. My Christmas list just keeps getting longer :)

Most reactions

Back