All of Shelby (16 pic warning)

frommrstomommy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These are all of which I thought were not completely awful.. lol The one's I will share with her. Can you lovely people of TPF tell me which are your favorites?

In no particular order..
1shelby-1 by capturedbybc, on Flickr

shelby-1-2 by capturedbybc, on Flickr

this ones just black /white
shelby-1-3 by capturedbybc, on Flickr

shelby-1-4 by capturedbybc, on Flickr

shelby-1-5 by capturedbybc, on Flickr

shelby-1-6 by capturedbybc, on Flickr

shelby-1-7 by capturedbybc, on Flickr

shelby-1-8 by capturedbybc, on Flickr

shelby-1-9 by capturedbybc, on Flickr

shelby-1-10 by capturedbybc, on Flickr

shelby-1-11 by capturedbybc, on Flickr

shelby-1-12 by capturedbybc, on Flickr

shelby-1-13 by capturedbybc, on Flickr

shelby-1-14 by capturedbybc, on Flickr

shelby-1-15 by capturedbybc, on Flickr

shelby-1-16 by capturedbybc, on Flickr

You did well. Lovely colors and processing. Nice detail too, not all fake-looking and retouched (I looked at some of these at Original size on Flickr,so the detail was appreciated) I thought your seated pose with her in shorts and white T-shirt in front of the stucco and brick wall was very well-balanced, and a perfect example of when to shoot an environmental portrait in a horizontal manner--she's seated, and the pose is much wider than it is tall, and the environment was perfect for it!

#1 and #4, do family photos there.. trust me! It will take you a longgg way. GJ.

Thanks! This is by far my favorite location in my city to shoot.. I did maternity for my neighbor here and my son's 1st birthday/cake smash pics here as well as my friend's daughters cake smash.

13 I like by farrr the best, followed by 10.

9 is a sort of bizarre pose, 11 is a little risque, and I'm not a big fan of this model's dazed/creeped out look. More smiles! That's why 13 really stands out.

The locations and technical execution are great. I suggest focusing most on getting genuine emotions / engaging the model.

13 I like by farrr the best, followed by 10.

9 is a sort of bizarre pose, 11 is a little risque, and I'm not a big fan of this model's dazed/creeped out look. More smiles! That's why 13 really stands out.

The locations and technical execution are great. I suggest focusing most on getting genuine emotions / engaging the model.

I'd really like to get better on posing. More often than not I let them do their thing.. Whatever that naturally may be and then tweak it... Head turns.. Chin up.. Hand here or there.. Etc.

Thank you for your comments.

She does have some "huh" facial expressions, but the set is very sound technically. Is she a pro modeler?

And have her smile for godssake!

She does have some "huh" facial expressions, but the set is very sound technically. Is she a pro modeler?

She's from mm. This was her first "real" shoot. I too prefer smiles and I did ask for the ones I got. Lol

3, 7, and 13 for me. Good job Bonnie. You are defiantly going out of your comfort zone.

She's from mm. This was her first "real" shoot. I too prefer smiles and I did ask for the ones I got. Lol

Lol, working with the "talent" is always tricky. #13 is my favorite, because of the smile.

I was going to mention how well these were done, but she needs to smile more..... then I saw how many others said the same thing. So Ill just, well done. :)

I like 13 and 10.

I was going to say the light was a little hot... and you should have dissuaded her from wearing white because it's completely blown out... I was also going to say that while the setting is pretty there are many where I think there is way too much of the setting and she is often too centered... but there are a lot more experienced people shooters here than me that aren't complaining, so... I guess I'm wrong?

Most reactions

Back