Josh66

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Wasn't sure which to post, so here's both:

2013053103 by J E, on Flickr

2013053105 by J E, on Flickr

I guess I should have ironed the background or something, but I don't think it's overly distracting...

Use Adobe Negativeshop to merge the good faces in each photo into one image. ;-)

Very cute pix the first being my favorite.The kids are so cute,nice shots.

Like I said in Flickr, I love the scrunched up faces. Perfection isn't all it's cracked up to be. My favorite kid portraits are when they are being themselves. It adds charm and memorability. I wouldn't worry about the wrinkles in the background for this one. It's a picture or your kids. If it was a picture of linens then you would need to worry.

Damn guys, don't get the thread locked, lol.

Thanks Dave & Leigh.

I think now I'm mostly trying to decide which one is more 'print-worthy'. Leaning towards the second one so far.

Last edited:
Their facial expression are priceless as stated above. That is a badass wagon too!

Thanks Dave & Leigh.

I think now I'm mostly trying to decide which one is more 'print-worthy'. Leaning towards the second one so far.
I agree, 'though I'm not 100% convinced that the colour version not might be worth a look.

Thanks Dave & Leigh.

Did I miss a fight ? :lol:
I think it will be real hard to decide which one for print. Better ask the parents.:)

Haha, I am (one of) the parents - and there is no color version.

I thought of just printing both, but I think it would look weird if they were in the same room. I think they're too similar to make a diptych out of...

I was thinking of printing both and giving one to my dad for Father's Day, but then I would still have to decide which one was 'better'... I think I'll still do that, but just get two prints of the second one.

Which makes me wonder ... is it good enough to print 'big'? Like 20x20 or 30x30. I can basically print as large as I want to - the original is 20,000+ pixels per side. 30x30 is the practical limit though (larger than that and it has to be shipped in a crate). And 30x30 is pretty damn big anyway...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back