All the snow I ever see (c&c)

Carla_

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I had to look up, but after a storm the SoCal mountains are snow-capped and pretty.

How is this for comp/exposure/interest?

bonelli1cweb2.jpg

Thanks!

Carla

I like the image. The view is spectacular. My main complaint is the forgound, it's dark and contrasty. RAW file? Try lifting shadows?

^^ +1

Composition is spot on! Just something wonky about the lighting in the foreground!

I'm still trying to find something else to critique... but I can't; I really like this! Beautiful!

I really like the image, composition and foreground. The only thing to me is that may need to be rotated counter clockwise a small touch, just seems off to me. Either that or the beer I had but I really like it.

This image BEGS to be reshot as a multi-image panorama and at either a different time of day, or as an HDR so that the lighting can be evening out. Agree with the others, great scene.

Thanks for the comments and praise! I must have burned the foreground too much to hide the blown highlights. I'll work on it when I find time.

Carla

I like the shot and the exposure looks nice to me. I would like to see it sharper though, the mountains seem almost out of focus.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back