Allison's Bridals

ShutteredEye

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.theshutteredeye.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Shot these last week at the ever popular Canals in Las Colinas.

97771097.jpg

97771110.jpg

97771116.jpg

97771128.jpg

Interesting side bar, I shot pics of the happy couple almost 3 years ago as a gift from him to her. They toughed it out between chiropractic school for him and engineering school for her, they're getting married in Vegas next month.

55120230.jpg

Hello there - haven't seen you around in ages! What a nice looking couple, I love the 3rd and fourth ones the most. I think personally for me there is too much space in the first one but only because my eye keeps going right up the steps like I can't help looking there. It's a lovely shot, maybe a tighter crop?

All but the first seem to utilize some for of leading lines to draw the viewer into the subject of the image. (#2 torso, #3 arm position, #4 bust/chest line, #5 shoulders).

#1 is leading us away from the subject. Try doing a mirror image on it so that the handrail is leading into the subject from bottom left - I think you will see a pleasing difference (unless this is supposed to be 100% photo journalistic - then disregard)

All but the first seem to utilize some for of leading lines to draw the viewer into the subject of the image. (#2 torso, #3 arm position, #4 bust/chest line, #5 shoulders).

#1 is leading us away from the subject. Try doing a mirror image on it so that the handrail is leading into the subject from bottom left - I think you will see a pleasing difference (unless this is supposed to be 100% photo journalistic - then disregard)

Interesting point. I may try that. I've also toyed with a little tighter crop so the stairs don't lead the viewer up and out of the frame...

Thanks everyone.

Love her dress.
I would have made her take that veil off or pull from her face for some. Especially in 2 & 3. Would have loved to see her face.
Overall, nice job!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back