TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
About me: Aimee Friedland
Allow me to introduce myself!
I'm Aimee. Originally from Tucson, AZ but have been living in St. Petersburg, Russia for the past year and a half
I am an [undergrad] student at St. Petersburg State University in coalition with Bard College. I wanted to transfer to either Bard or NYU for the 2007-2008 academic year, but I was rejected. So at this point it looks like wherever I go, I will have to enroll in a community college, and then hopefully transfer to a state school after a year.

Where do I go? Currently I live in a city of almost 5 million, which is too much for me. However, I would like to remain in a semi-cosmopolitan environment, if at all possible. Also it would be wonderful if I could find Russians and other Eastern Europeans to communicate with.
581176278_7073abb0fb_o.jpg

More about me: I'm a member of the "LGBT" community and would like to live in a city with lots of opportunities for meeting others like me, I love writing and filmmaking (both of which I need to improve upon), and lastly - I'm poor! I live off of $500 a month in Russia, which includes rent, transportation, food, and entertainment. I know that this won't fly in America.. but if possible it'd be nice to live somewhere where I won't have to starve to pay the bills.

Thank you!

sounds to me like your loving living off 500 a month!

if you could get a job in thailand reading english or whatever you can live off five bucks a day.

and welcome!

also, houston is a pretty cheap place to live in the states.

Welcome to a fellow 'zonie'. St. Petersburg is beautiful, I envy you. Meanwhile have fun...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back